2012年3月11日 星期日

軍歌:中華民國傘兵歌 (The Paratrooper Song)






詞曲:馬師恭將軍
英語翻譯:雪點


看朵朵的白雲點點的流星
Look at the clouds and the falling stars
飄蕩在美麗的天空
flying in the clear sky.
我們是三民主義新中國的傘兵
We are the paratroopers.
We are the champions of the Three People's Principles.

為著民族的生存國家的和平
To endeavor for our nation and peacekeeping
我們要結成一群活的長城
we have to band together actively,
向著這個目標前進
like a mobile Great Wall.

嚴守紀律服從命令
Obey orders. Show perfect discipline.
奮勇殺敵不惜犧牲
We sacrifice to defeat the enemy.
我們是三民主義的傘兵
We are the champions of the Three People's Principles,
我們是新中國的傘兵
the paratroopers of R.O.C. Army.


傘兵歌YouTube:


延伸閱讀:
劉忠勇,《落葉成泥:中華民國傘兵作戰史1945-1953(台北:經綸天下出版社,2011)
劉忠勇,《頂好!出生入死的中美突擊隊:中華民國傘兵作戰史前傳及首部曲》(台北:經綸天下出版社,2012)

1 則留言: